Mill Rythe Holiday Village heads down the Strip for a Vegas-style Christmas(November 15, 2012)
UK holiday parks operator Away Resorts will be introducing a Vegas theme to its Christmas celebrations this year with a dedicated three-night Vegas: A Rat Pack Christmas break on 14 December at Mill Rythe Holiday Village on Hayling Island.
Prices start at £119 for three nights’ half-board accommodation and entertainment. There will be performances from Lee Jackson as the young Elvis, The Rat Pack is Back and Debbie Saloman in her one woman show Get Happy, a tribute to Judy Garland.
The holiday park’s in-house entertainment team Show Cast will also be performing along with resident band Jetset.
To book, go to http://www.mill-rythe.com
Press contact: Angie Cronin
Loudbird and Communications
Notes to editors:
- Away Resorts operates holiday parks in three fantastic UK locations.
- Managing director Carl Castledine, finance director Neill Ryder and operations director Greg Lashley set up Away Resorts early in 2008 when they purchased Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park on the Isle of Wight.
- The company also acquired Tattershall Lakes Country Park in Lincolnshire in November 2009 and more recently Mill Rythe Holiday Village on Hayling Island in September 2010.
- They have years of experience in the holiday park sector and previously worked together as senior managers at Park Resorts. Carl and Greg have also been general managers on various UK holiday parks for
- Haven and Bourne Leisure.
- Away Resorts has improved each park greatly:
- At Tattershall Lakes Country Park – an investment of £1.2m on a new leisure complex and spa, which comes on top of £500k already spent on improving facilities and refurbishments.
- At Whitecliff Bay – the addition of brand new holiday caravan accommodation, and the refurbishment of the restaurant and public spaces.
- At Mill Rythe Holiday Village – a large refurbishment programme is underway, improving all bedrooms and public spaces. The holiday village was awarded TripAdvisor's Excellence award earlier this year and was a finalist in the 2012 Group Travel Awards category for Best All-Inclusive Group Holiday
- At all parks, an improved day-time and evening entertainment programme provides plenty to do at any time of the day.